The first Blukulele of 2019 folks…
- WHERE: Halkyn Parish Hall / Halkyn Library (see map below). There’s a free car park.
- WHEN: Saturday 23rd February, 8PM-11PM (doors open at 7:30PM).
- TICKETS: £2.50 per person (to cover the costs of using the new venue). These are available in advance only via the button below.
- TEA & BISCUITS: There’s free tea, coffee & biscuits.
- BOOZE: If you want something a little stronger or indeed fizzier please feel free to bring some alcohol. Glasses will be provided.
- OPEN MIC: We’ve still got open mic. We’ll be operating a sign-up list as you arrive to make sure everyone who wants one gets a slot.
- STRUM-A-LONG: Bring your uke and your voice! We’ve got old songs, new songs and a projector to plaster the chords onto the wall (bring your iPads and printouts too though!). You will be able to download the songboook so you can have a sneaky practice.
- SPECIAL GUEST STAR: We’re as giddy as a kipper to announce AndyDan is coming all the way from South Wales for your entertaining pleasure. You’re going to be amazed! Please remember our special guests practice hard and travel far so please show your appreciation generously when we pass round the tip jar.
It’s exciting isn’t it! Just click the button below to order your tickets via PayPal before they’re all gone! There’s nothing to print, through the magic of technology you’ll be on the list when you arrive…