The first Blukulele of 2019 folks…
- WHERE: Halkyn Parish Hall / Halkyn Library (see map below). There’s a free car park.
- WHEN: Saturday 23rd February, 8PM-11PM (doors open at 7:30PM).
- TICKETS: S O L D O U T !
- TEA & BISCUITS: There’s free tea, coffee & biscuits.
- BOOZE: If you want something a little stronger or indeed fizzier please feel free to bring some alcohol. Glasses will be provided.
- OPEN MIC: We’ve still got open mic. We’ll be operating a sign-up list as you arrive to make sure everyone who wants one gets a slot.
- STRUM-A-LONG: Bring your uke and your voice! We’ve got old songs, new songs and a projector to plaster the chords onto the wall (bring your iPads and printouts too though!). You can download the songbook here.
- SPECIAL GUEST STAR: We’re as giddy as a kipper to announce AndyDan is coming all the way from South Wales for your entertaining pleasure. You’re going to be amazed! Please remember our special guests practice hard and travel far so please show your appreciation generously when we pass round the tip jar.