A new venue, a bigger and better format… Blukulele is back… and this time there’s tea!
Here’s the plan…
- WHERE: Halkyn Parish Hall / Halkyn Library (see map below). There’s a free car park.
- WHEN: Saturday 24th November, 8PM-11PM (doors open at 7:30PM).
- TICKETS: £2.50 per person (to cover the costs of using the new venue). These are available in advance only via the button below.
- TEA & BISCUITS: There’s free tea, coffee & biscuits.
- BOOZE: If you want something a little stronger or indeed fizzier please feel free to bring some alcohol. Glasses will be provided.
- OPEN MIC: We’ve still got open mic. We’ll be operating a sign-up list as you arrive to make sure everyone who wants one gets a slot.
- STRUM-A-LONG: Bring your uke and your voice! We’ve got old songs, new songs and a projector to plaster the chords onto the wall. We’ll also put the songbook here when it’s ready so you can have a sneaky practice.
- SPECIAL GUEST STAR: We’re super excited to have Marc Gallagher squeeze a trip to Wales into his hectic gigging schedule to give a performance at Blukulele. Please remember our special guests practice hard and travel far so please show your appreciation generously when we pass round the tip jar.
It’s exciting isn’t it! Just click the button below to order your tickets via PayPal before they’re all gone! There’s nothing to print, through the magic of technology you’ll be on the list when you arrive…