Uke Planet Pack
Beginners Tuition Group 2020
The Uke Planet Pack beginners class is a six week group ukulele course in Halkyn Parish Hall / Halkyn Library…
- A mixed ukulele tuition group for all ages* and abilities held every two weeks
- Week one is FREE then it costs £20 per person for the further 5 sessions
- If you’re a parent and child (under 16) and you both want to learn then 5 sessions for the two of you together is just £30
- Tuition from Mike who has been a musician all his life and has a degree in music
- Group instruction, a little one-on-one time and group strum-a-longs
- Downloadable slides to keep the lessons going at home
- LOTS of fun!
- There’s no need to book… just turn up on January 15th!
- Any questions? Then contact us
* Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult who is welcome to sit and watch for the duration
2020 Lesson Schedule:
- Wednesday 15th January, 6PM – 7PM – download slides
- Wednesday 29th January, 6PM – 7PM – download slides
- Wednesday 12th February, 6PM – 7PM – download slides
- Wednesday 26th February, 6PM – 7PM
- Wednesday 11th March, 6PM – 7PM
- Wednesday 25th March, 6PM – 7PM
- That’s it folks!
Ukulele Club 2020
Due to popular demand, Uke Planet Pack is forming a club in 2020! The club will meet every two weeks at Halkyn Parish Hall / Halkyn Library and it will cost £15 per year to join. All members are encouraged to bring along songs to strum and sing with the group, help each other out with chords and strumming patterns, have a lot of fun and drink cups of tea at every opportunity. Mike will be running the club, managing the subs, on hand to offer advice and make sure we don’t run out of tea bags. What’s more, as a member you’ll get a discount card for World Of Ukes & access to the Uke Planet Pack Facebook Group where we share songs & ideas. We might even put a workshop or two together as well!
2020 Club Schedule:
- Wednesday 26th February, 7PM – 8PM
- Wednesday 11th March, 7PM – 8PM
- Wednesday 25th March, 7PM – 8PM
- Wednesday 8th April, 7PM – 8PM
- Wednesday 22nd April, 7PM – 8PM
- Wednesday 6th May, 7PM – 8PM
- Wednesday 20th May, 7PM – 8PM